IskandarWorld Search

Custom Search

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Brisk walking

This post is the continuation of my previous story on Dinner at Rizqun...as I was too exhausted to write anything after an exhausting 'eat till you drop' dinner marathon..I just dozed off to bed.

Yesterday, the OGDCians decided to do a bit of exercising.......

brisk walking from OGDC to the Billionth Barrel...I'm toooooo lazy to even think of running.

hahaha...trying different techniques of brisk walking

eheheheh oooo yeah! a new edition to OGDC family...Hasrol (with the white shirt) aka. Roy...

a fun loving OGDCians...but dont be fool with their innocent faces...


ooohhh my gawd! shuffling at the beach...

hahahahah.....

modeling for the new beach foot wears...Aiman..showing-off the bangkang2 technique..

Aisah (black shirt)..another new OGDCian members...

No comments: