IskandarWorld Search

Custom Search

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Makan at Rampaisari, BSRC

This afternoon I feel like belanja-ing the guys. Occasion? non whatsoever...just feel like doin' it (at the back of my head congratulating the guys (part-tymers) for passing their A-levels, chinese new year, etc, etc...)...

As the rest of the guys will be playing futsal at BSRC @7.45pm, so why not we makan-makan at Rampaisari, BSRC (I havent been there for sometime...I heard the foods was nice and just want to find out banar or not) while waiting for the guys main futsal...its not easy to get everybody together.

Oh! yeah! did I mentioned that I'm taking a 2 days sick leave...may be belanja-ing makan would ease my penyakit..eheheheheh

Ain...got A C C for her A 'level'.....congrats....

as usual the guys with their different kerenah....heeheheh

(L) Hilmy..ex-OGDCian..still close to our heart. (R) Abg Adib...

Power food....fuel for the body..ehheheeh getting ready for futsal...

the OGDCians...I will truly missed each & everyone of them...Hope, the new Head of OGDC will take care of them...ie develop & nurture them

important trademark of OGDCians..the love of food...they will never missed any invitation when it comes to food...

I was really shocked..eheheh..the guys celebrated by birthday...(belated) heeheheheh...1 year old....

I am supposed to cut it into pieces and distribute it...instead i ate it myself...hahahahahaah lain kali bali yang basar...thank you! thank you! thank you!

No comments: