IskandarWorld Search

Custom Search

Monday, August 10, 2009

My brother nikah ceremony Part 1

Friday, 7 August 2009

Alhamduillah, my brother bersanding & nikah ceremony was done & over with. All goes as planned well! almost. For the past couple of weeks our family was totally flat out preparing for the ceremonies.

The nikah ceremony was really a memorable one...the last ceremony was for my brother that was about 10 years back and unfortunately I was not around ( I was in UK at that time so inda dapat meliat nikah & bersanding). But this time I must make sure I stay put and not to missed the fun things goin' on.


The pelamin sleek & simple...

trying to sort out which comes first...it's not every day we are preparing the hantaran. All in all there are 25 gangsa.,

Especially, ordered for the hantaran..a handbag with miniature handbag cupcakes. Really cool...its not a norm for the groom to menghantar makanan. usually its always the bini2 that sent makanan as the balasan but I beg to differ. So decided not only to sent the barang2 but to include makanan as well..hehehe. Really cool....


The monies nicely...arranged.

sirih junjung...
The ring...beautiful & costly...the dream of every ladies the bling - bling...






Gucci handbag & wallet...

My cousins....

View from the staircase...of those attending the Majlis doa selamat before the ceremony

....the cheese cake..included in the hantaran as well! Never got to taste it..

My cousin...










Hj Bob....covering the ceremony


Jelitawan pembawa hantaran...


Jelitawan pembawa hantaran...



My brother say the akad nikah in just one go. very surprising indeed. Probably, less than 1 min. congratulation bro!

The new bride...

Mu'zam & my new brother in-law...



The balasan from the bride..




The bride...my sister in law





Photo session...


...they really worked the bride & groom!. taking shoots from every anglesl...I waited for nearly 2 hours for the photo shoot to end. I only capture some of the actions and to tired to follow them. Dont think I can become a professional photographer.

I really like this one...

No comments: