IskandarWorld Search

Custom Search

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Tragedi di sawah padi

This happen sometime in February during padi harvesting season ........... I will get a head butt from my cousin after publishing these photos. I'm laughing my head off right now and I dont think I can even write anything...hahahahahah. To my cousin I'm truly sorry for publishing the photos but couldnt help myself... this is an incident that does teach us a beautiful lesson...jan tah b eksen masa mengatam padi..heheeh


sawah padi my uncle....this is the first time after so many years mengatam padi.

At a glance...I would be able to mengatam padi for hours & hours and nothing could be more therapeutic than this.

A thought occur to me that....if I were to resign from my job right now, I would become a farmer...hmmmmmmm


....arghhhhhh!!!! so hot....I only last for 15mins and can barely filled the tekiding with padi. hahaha. 15mins mengatam is like jogging for 1 hour.

my beloved cousin..heheheeh

...hahahahahah....


hahahahahah.....

hahahahahahhahah

hahahahahahhahah

hahahahahahhahah

hahahahahahhahah

hahahahahahhahah

my dear uncle with stunt woman...


2 comments:

Azrc said...

Indah sungguh pemandangan sawah.... Padi menguning.......

admin said...

~~Salam,..that stunt woman mmg make a day lah...sory la..ofcoz i senyum and a little big of gelak..and what a nICE View..hehe...Salam emua~~