IskandarWorld Search

Custom Search

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

OGDC Science Camp 2008 - Day 5

Fond memories

Been really tied-up with so many things lately and havent got the chance to really 'dive-in' to my blog...This wont be my last uploads...as I briefly mentioned to the rest of the campers I will include special 'post' on tangis menangis & gambar-gambar tidur...ahahahahah...it will definitely blows people away..


Breakfast...and this will be the last!

Little Q aka. MJ wannabe...preparing breakfast...for himself...ehheeheh

this is 'group pop mee'....


ooooohhhh. soooo sweet!......

Now they are friends for life...lol

Preparing for performance....

Hanif...trying to scared me to dead..ehehehehehe







Hasif Hanif...trying out the new couture design for 2009...








Faris...being interviewed by RTB KB...

The new face of Vogue magazine..hahahahahah


Nabil...in pain hahahahah cian....





Aiman aka. soldier boy....

Little Brian....

waaaaa waaaaaaaa......me want my mummy...heheheeheheheeh





Shuffling...









hahahahah.....good my friend....




hahahahahah.......never thought..a person who looks brutal outside does have soft spots...


Ikwan...crying his heart out....


the tangis menangis ceremony....














this is wat happen if you eat lots of canned foods...



No comments: