IskandarWorld Search

Custom Search

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Menyusur Sg. Telamba, Telisai

Its been a while since I updated my blog, well! got a few stories to upload but I didnt manage to. Will try to upload all the backdated stories in the coming days.

Had the opportunity to join BSRC photography club 'menyusur Sg. Telamba, Telisai' this morning. Every time passing Telisai bridge, you'll see a sign Sg. Telamba erected beside the bridge. Back of my mind...a sungai is a sungai, what could be off interest!

But this morning really had a closer look at Sg. Telamba and the secret its hold.

ps: I did not do much tweaking to the photos except for adjusting the contrast/brightness. I try to keep photo as original as possible.

The guys lepaking a KK Koya will waiting for the rest to arrive.

Nikon D700..hmmm. One of these days will get one. Looking a the cameras belong to the rest...my camera seems to be a outdated...

I officially named this cat..Koya..eheheheh

Kamal & Amir

Husini Bakar president of BSRC photography club







I kinda like this shot...it really looks like the perahu is kan tengalam.


Green Snake believe to be poisonous



Mushroom...



After a long boat ride along the Sg. Telamba, we made a quick stop hiking

The clear reflection does some how make things look so complicated...


It's a bird's nest...but unfortunately, no birdie could be found...ehheeh

1 comment:

Eddie HM said...

The Green snake dont seem to be poisonous, when refering that its taken in Brunei. From the picture, capturing the details on the eyes, it looks like an Oriental Whip Snake. Its a totally harmless snake.