IskandarWorld Search

Custom Search

Monday, July 20, 2009

Finance Healty Lifestyle Prog.

14 July 2009

I'm trying to upload as many stories as I can...Got tonnes of photos...dont know if I could upload it in this couple of days. A day before HM birthday, Finance Dept organised a monthly Healthy Lifestyle prog. (HLP). A monthly prog. to keep staffs fit & healty. This time its time to Hip Hop, that what we thought!

I really love to walk pass FAC - just to get a breather eheheh. Armed with my trusted weapon (camera)...snapping all the way heheeh. I really get the kick out of it..ehhehehe. I will never run out of models.

Salwani....hip hopping...

Sofie...swinging to the sound of music. This is not really hip hop but more like an extremely gruesome dance..heheehh. Man! this is not a dance that guys would do. Payah berabis...

Jane & Sofie...

Diana & ?...really need to get to know each and everyone of them...

Dee Dee & Aminah...



Haya...promoting sehat water..eheheh

About 80% of those hip hopping are ladies...where are the men? eheheh

The only man in this photo..ehehehhe Pg. Azmi



Ladies...

Sofie...hehehe...I like to torture her & a few others in the face book...heeheh

Nda cukup Hip Hopping - Jane trying to lose more weight at the treadmill...heheeh

No comments: