IskandarWorld Search

Custom Search

Monday, July 20, 2009

My Cousins Wedding...

Looking back at backlogs of photos...making me emotionally stress out..hahahah. Did promised few people that I'll upload their photos....sorry guys! been so buzy lately and havent the slightest mood to upload any photos for the past couple of weeks.

Trying to save time...I'll upload photos of my cousins wedding which was taking place last month! (...really forgot the dates).

1) The wedding of Sufian Omarali @ Ban 3, Sengkurong

My tangah Hj. Omarali OK Hj. Saman & wife the groom's parent

Akmal Omarali....

Tasya (right) + ?

Sofian Omarali

Iskandar Hj. Yahya


My families

Surprisingly these beautiful ladies are my cousin heheehe...just knew them

Sofian + sister.. Just knew that they are my cousins...

Cousins







2) The wedding of Nana Hj. Arasi @ R.P.K.N Mumong, Kuala Belait

The newly wed...my cousin + husband

Cutting the wedding cake...




Family - Imam Hj. Isa - Imam Masjid Katimahar








My cousins....

Nurul & Boy friend

1 comment:

thrumyeyes said...

Is, ketawa sja ku membaca you baru know your cousins ah. Di planet mana kan you tinggal before this?