IskandarWorld Search

Custom Search

Sunday, July 13, 2008

6 on an Adventure - part 2

My Blog, 15 July 2008

Dear Mr. Blog

I been so busy lately..my brain nearly fell from head and my eyes are popping out. My time was spent developing 'Ignite the Spark program for Sekolah Angkat Project'...not sure if I will be able to complete it before my meeting with the teachers tomorrow....

Now, I am still contemplating if I go for 'santap' tonite, decision! decision! decision!...my gawd! my aching head..hehehehe lagi pun I havent got any baju melayu putih and sinjang putih...(never thought I really need one...off all the colours that I got... I havent got WHITE..pssssstttt!!!)..lapas ani I make one or two or three...hahahah

The Adventure...

I'll continue the 2nd part of our so called 'fabulouso' adventure...


snacking..before continuing our journey...it's kind of fun..we havent met for ages and talking about the good old days. Now most of us are really tied-up with work..insyallah! will be planning for another 4x wheels outing to sukang..may be during rainy season, as a saying goes 'no risks no fun"


Passing through...Rumah Panjang Bang Taong

Bang Taong Long House is situated in Mukim Sukang, Belait Dstrict and its about 1 hr 30 mins from Sg Liang. With a total of 21 Houses attached together this long House is also known as modern Long House where it is the only long house in Belait District probably in the whole Brunei which are built entirely out of concrete and you will be surprise the decoration of the interior of the Long House. Most of the resident are Iban and are headed by Awg Jawa ak Gelayan, Bang Taong Chief Long House. (excerpt from http://hsrmalek.blogspot.com/)..Broo ...sorry paksa kidnap the info from your blog...


the houses....






The pilot and co-pilot....navigating to our destination


stop over for a 'break' heeheheheh fertilizing the plants...





Bunga Simpur....


workers buzy trying to repair the road....


need any help? !!!!


the junction leading to two roads....the rest of the guys decided to visit the Rumah Panjang...


Rumah Panjang Buau....





Being a true...4 wheelers, Mahri purposely... 'tekubur' his car..hahahahahha for us to take photograph


A field day for us photographers.......nothing dramatic, luckily Azfri's range rover is using mud tyre..


We juz look with ...smile on our faces...hoooorrayyy.....thank gawd! .if not paksa tah kami menyurung...We didnot continue our journey to Kg Sukang....may be on the next trip






the forgotten adventurers....


the kelaparan adventurers....



Honestly...this was the best ever outing since donkey years off course it shopping is extremely exhilirating...hahheheheeh...cant wait for the next trip

No comments: