IskandarWorld Search

Custom Search

Friday, July 4, 2008

Another lazy day

Lazy goin' to work today...haahhaah instead I opt to take a day off and spent most of the morning sleeping..honestly, I'm really burned-out! The whole afternoon was spent running errants and trying to finish off my unfinish business...!!!! At the moment my fikiran ber celaru..so many things in my mind...mostly about work!!. Sometime its very difficulty to contain these feeling..I wish I could convey my feeling into words...tetapi keadaan does not permit....who says a work like mine is easy. This week...I just want to concentrate on having a fun and relaxing weekend and next week back to my normal routine day...

My advise to those out there esp. students..learn to manage your emotion and dont let it empower you...if your emotion is kucar kacir becos' of love, family or friends problem you wont be able to concentrate on your study!! Dont stress yourself becos' of unnecessary things...

Most of my shots are dark & gloomy...reflecting my sad day..eheheheheh..kira emo!!!

Initially, I thought of changing all the tyres but I was only told to rotate saja....thank gawd!...time kapih jua lagi


Who's that hensem guy taking the photograph? ehmmmmm......

While the rest of the guys are playing beach football lawan org Muzium, I was buzy jogging, trying to recondition myself before joining Maqnun team for their physical training...

Najib with his scary look..

The emo look!...a craze amongst the youngster now adays...eheheheh

Alimin...reflecting the past and looking forward for the future. He will be leaving us soon...

The team from Brunei Muzium

Miss Poochie...

Seria at night

bazaar at Seria Plaza....


stop over at guardian..eheheheh still learning how to use this

Maqnun & Mrs Maqnun...caught in the act! hehehehe

No comments: