IskandarWorld Search

Custom Search

Sunday, November 15, 2009

....Sakit Lagi Part 2

Date: 14 November 2009
Location: Suri Seri Begawan Hospital, Kuala Belait


Its the day, for my appointment with the Cardiologist and Radiologist. How do I feels?...a bit frighten! not sure what to expect. Hopefully, no heart disease. At the same time I was asked to undergo ultrasound for my abdomen. why? that I am not sure. Will know for sure next week during my next appointment with Dr. Dilip, juz keep my finger cross.

Did I mentioned that people thought that I was a reporter. I guess armed with my camera does make me look like a reporter.

1st appointment with the cardiologist technician. She's interpreting the image from the ultrasound

This is how my heart looks like....

...hopefully, my heart is ok!

next appointment with the Radiology department for my abdomen ultrasound...

spotted a dear friend

The ultrasound image of my abdomen

The Radiology Department - the Ultrasound machine

...Alhamduillah, Liza's hubby was discharged from the hospital

2 comments:

ART said...

asslam.. just check your blog bro.. lama dah nda.. hows your heart.. i wish you a great life.. healthy and prosperous...

btw the way bro.. we never keep our fingers crossed..

KhalTamarPlus said...

If your sickness again like this, you could try an alternative. Doesn't mean you forgone the hospital, but try something not obscene with your hospital medication. My suggestion is Khal Tamar Plus. Available in you country already or just make your order online @ www.khaltamarplus.com. Just trying to help.