IskandarWorld Search

Custom Search

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

...Sakit lagi!

Date: 11 November 2009
Location: Suri Seri Begawan Hospital, KB

Sakit lagi!...isnt that sad. The past few weeks my health had been deteriorating - I have been coughing viciously, irregularities in my heart beat as well as suffering from short of breath.....hiya! membari kepisan....eheheh. Never anticipate this...now I'm seriously behind schedule preparing for my next audit next week.

The nurses in PHY was shocked when I barge in to see Dr Dilip armed with my Nikon D60..heheeheh without appointment. (note: Dr. Dilip was my doctor last year when I hospitalised) Fortunately, Dr. Dilip agreed to see me and after brief consultation & physical check-up. I was asked to do chest X-ray, ECG, Blood Test and Urine Test all on the same day. By the time the test was over I was exhausted. This saturday, I have to see the cardiologist - as they found abnormalities in my ECG reading.

What exactly happens to poor me..after 7 years of tortured while working in OGDC, my body finally give-in! and last year I was hospitalise for nearly 2 weeks in which, I spent about a week in ICU. (refer to my previous blog. click here ). The caused, stressed. Moving out from OGDC to audit does not really help. Stress from work does ignite old illness. :) If my boss reads this she will sure flip! heheheeh.

Will tell all on my life at OGDC....


H1N1 screening at the entrance to Suri Seri Begawan Hospital, KB.

At the PHY lobby...

At the corridor of Dr. Dilip's consultation office....


Dr. Dilip and her assistant trying to figure out what to do with me...eheheh

Waiting to be called for my Chest X-ray

....just had my Chest X-ray done!...

I was required to produce my urine sample heehehheeh

I really hate this....cant believe that they need two filled test tubes with my blood.

Visited a dear friend while she was visiting her hubby.....will have to wait for her blog to find out more what happens to hubby.....

No comments: