IskandarWorld Search

Custom Search

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Hilfi's 21st Birthday

I'm suppose to post this story last nite..but greatly distracted..I have to write an essay for someone's...and this someone promised to lanja makan at restaurant of my choice..hheheeh yum..yum..yum....I believed that what he said or rather text me...


The Story
D'team organised a surprise belated birthday party for Hilfi..Surprise! surprise!!!!!! hahahhaha...we are actually 3 days late...we are totally sorry Hilfi..lupa ler! so many things to do forget all bout your b'day. Nevertheless, better late than never...


When I arrived the cake was half eaten....


...we only have prawn crackers, cokes & green teas. We are living on a very tight budget...


The gals...enjoying themselves on the keropok..heheheeh diet! food


Faizal - on the phone..calling Zair on behalf of the team to wish her happy birthday....

To Zair *** HAPPY BIRTHDAY *** semoga panjang umur & murah rezeki....


Nikon D80....not mine!!! cant afford one yet....

No comments: