IskandarWorld Search

Custom Search

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine Day

Thursday, 14 February 2008

Well! today is the non other than the day where lovers have been waiting for...the valentine day. As for me I really care less..eheheh.What I have been doin' on this lovers day....

I'm still deciding on the type of DSLR to buy...at first I'm really over the moon with the new Canon EOS 450D...really impress with the specs but unfortunately it wont reach Brunei shores for the next few months..tough luck. My next option is the D40 (thanks kantalensa for the advised..) this will be a definite choice oooo la la...I had reserved one at Interhouse with 17 - 55 mm len.. as for the price..it does burn hole in my pocket. Insyallah will get it next week (atu pun kalau ku beduit..if not let it stay at the showcase heehhe). Liza Mohd, Qamaruz, Safarul, Pablo & Along...eat your heart out...ahahhahaha jan dangki....I will be a pro even though I have no idea how to work on it...... :) yang penting it looks so coooool

Now back to my valentine story...today was quiet a boring day, a typical day at OGDC.... work work work work...luckly someone was willing to belanja us makan..thank gawd!!!! not to celebrate valentine but just to mengisi our grumbling stomach...


Ayamku Seafood Restaurant at Soon Lee - Kuala Belait


Alai & Hilfi...member of orang lapar group...


The team still deciding what to eat...


Faizal our generous sponsor for the dinner..Zair mengantuk udah waiting for the rest to choose the menu..heeheh


Ali...showing-off the menu...


Adib & Najib....sisters....


the lapar people waiting for food....


Ali, Aiman & Alai. Ali..wow! nyaman jua corn soup ani...


our beautiful waitress...


aaaahhhh...the delicious lamb in honey sauce

1 comment:

Senor Pablo said...

EH! mengalih saja ku show off my canon malam atu.. Nikon tia kau bali..hahaa... Bah! Tani nanti outing sampai ke Miri, Limbang apa!! Jgn alang2!!

Awu next year Valentine tani bloggers night d rumah mu saja.