IskandarWorld Search

Custom Search

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

My exhausting World

Quiet a stressful day today, two meetings one after another...arghhhhhhhhhhh *^&%^&$%$%$ really need something to cheer me up...things that can cheer me up;

i) may be bashing Along, would be a good one heheeheh (bila tah ko kan lanja makan ani? hehe)
ii) eating Liza Mohd's shepard pie till I 'piuk' is another extreme idea...
iii) or trying out the best nasi ayam penyet as recommended by SafwanHMS (thanks bro for the recommendation..lol definitely like to try it)
iv) poisoning ulatgauk would be a great pleasure..,
v) taking a peggyback ride on Qamaruz or Safarul....jadi kuda heheehhe
vi) flying off to cairo jumpa Ocean..eheheheh :) trying out her curry ayam
vii) makan di Serikandi for free courtesy of Arabfamilies...
vi) lepaking with Pablo in Australia.....this would be fun

oooohhh well! its only an if...There's a lot of things to think about..now my BP is getting higher and can feel it in my neck..a good game of mixed netball game and street soccer would be would be great stress buster. The team was pre warned not to 'main buyuk' tapi sikit boleh ler...ehehe we really had a great time and a good laugh at least distracting me from my naughty thoughts....


waiting for the start of the game....


Aiman showing-off his samurai hair style ..a must for all occasion


Alai, Roslan, AJ & Nizam....lama jua durang ani kan start...


The ball...


A very good shot....


A definite goal...





Defense...


catch that ball...


A short break before playing street soccer...


Dont touch my balls...heheeheh


Run..run...run...

1 comment:

Senor Pablo said...

hahaaa.. that would be great!! To console u.. stay tuned to my blog saja lah unless u win a free ticket from the ABACUS Travel Fair..hahah