IskandarWorld Search

Custom Search

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

My Sunday....

Sunday, 10 February 2008

Last nite (HD Emblem party) was really happening I danced till my butt become stiff..hehehehehe I was hoping waking up drunk & naked :) but cant find the right mixture of oren juice & tea tarik. My plan for today is to go hiking at Bukit Shahbandar..after eating like *** last nite and I really need a good work-out..swimming is out of the question...quiet bored of doing it at the moment.

Bad news...my bro arrived from Bandar and the whole family ended-up having brunch at Fratini....my shahbandar trip gone down the drain. Trying hard not to drown myself with foods..I wish I could.


can't decide what to eat....


my nephews choosing the menu...oooo they can really choose!!!!!


we are very fortunate...at the same time there's a lion dance performance specially invited to entertained a birthday's boy....surprise to see Theo... in the dancing business...


....saw Arabfamilies taking the opportunity to take a snapshot of the lion dance. (... bloggers never forgets to bring their camera anywhere & everywhere they go...)

No comments: