IskandarWorld Search

Custom Search

Friday, August 15, 2008

Makan makan

My family this afternoon organised a makan-makan for Doa Arwah...there's notin' special goin' on..foods are plentiful and the kueh2 are so yummy. The function wont be meriah with out relatives & friends. I dedicate this post ...to those yang hadir especially my family & frens....your presence does brighten the afternoon..

Family & friends

My cuzen with her daughter & son

My cuzen's son...never known he existed...

My cuzen....

My cuzen....

My sister and my niece...

My cuzen's sons

hmmmm...siapa kan nie?...lol

my uncle from Mulaut...

My cuzens....

Alif..my nephew..tetidur-tidur masa baca doa...

a very familiar faces...Qamaruz & Hakeem....

makan time..

My nephews...Musa & Ibrahim

hahaha....kelaparan. Need strength for tomorrows exam. Foods for the brain....

his ambition is to be a model..ahahahah....

not forgetting ...d OGDCians....

Nisa & Pizah...

Foods + laughters = friendship...

No comments: