IskandarWorld Search

Custom Search

Friday, August 1, 2008

A stressful Day & Lepaking at Gerai perayaan KB

A very stressful day today...pressure is running high - preparing for Monday, 4 August 2008 OGDC 3rd Tech. Challenge competition...my gawd! so many things to do...

This morning really tied-up with interview for the new part-timers and at the same time ....decided to bring Vance (PJN gangster) to help 'your greatness' with AAC Kem pelajar menuju kecemerlangan.....

Feel bored tonite...need something to do to release this 'pressure' boiling inside...so decided to 'lepaking' at the Gerai perayaan KB....(tot' its closed udah...fortunately still open till 3 Aug)

Biasa ler..everytime lepaking at the gerai...its a must for me to stop by and bali burger special...can't believe that I was a burger addict since I was a knee high

what make Ahad's burger different than any burger....? try it out yourself...



Thank gawd! open till sunday, 3 August...ada jua tempat lepak-lepak. Tomorrow ada concert & car show at Tudung Saji....this is a must see punya event!!! I will be there with my trustee side kick Miss Nikki...cant go out without her...


none other than Tyyra & Hakeem...

...did I mentioned that Hakeem was a singer...He won OGDC karaoke competition some years back....ehehehehh..Not sure if still have his gambar singing at OGDC...I will upload it if I can find the gambar..hehehehe

trying to get a shot of the difference contrast in 'lighting colours'...

probably...1 cotton candy is not enough....do you know that 'eating' lots of cotton candy make your braces rusty...eheheheheh


No comments: