IskandarWorld Search

Custom Search

Friday, November 2, 2007

Friday on the IskandarWorld

BLOGGERHOLIC


Now people are getting scare of me..hehehehe (manakan sana sini bawa camera) macam this Lady journalist (Liza) baru kan buka mulut kana gambar...Princess Nashwa & Kantalensa both of you are right, its getting addictive. Thanks for linking to your blog. I might lose my frens after this..


Zulhilmi trying do dodge mysnapshot (you can run but your stomach cant hide hehehe)

MORNING CALL
This morning I received a call from Hilfi (aka chicken), katanya matanya bangkong or bangkak. Hmmmm....may be peeping at orang mandi kali. Any body that take photo of his mata bangkong, I'll give a reward of B$5.00.

Hilfi (aka chicken covering his face with jacket)

SNEEK PREVIEW OF MY PALACE


















View from the enterance door

Those who wish to visit, enterance fee is available at OGDC's reception at a minimum charge of B$10. (excluding tax).




Sideview of my showcase kitchen (the only beautiful kitchen in mumong)

Only use to watch TV saja..the stove havent been switch-on yet. May be one day kalau ku rajin masak.



My Bedroom

The design is copyright protected. It is design with practicality in mind. The four posters (tiang) ONLY be use on special occassion. **wink..wink** (Xtreme case saja lah)


My living room - view at nite time


My kinky table lamp - a must for all new homeowners


Handrail (Beautifully crafted)

BREAKFAST WITH MAMA MAX LAKSA


Fans of Mama Max laksa (they die if they dont eat Mama Max laksa)

Mama Max Mee Laksa - Makan sekali mahu lagi

Thanks to Max's mum for the wonderful scrumptious laksa. Next week I need to find someone's mum to buat breakfast...nanti buat schedule!

TIME: 6PM - MVISION @CINEMA HARI RAYA GATHERING


Nice set-up with plentiful of foods



Katherine (Mvision GM) with non-other than your Greatness. Thanks Katherine for those nice complement, I quote( modify sikit ler) "You are slimmer than before, look handsome" hehehehe. Katherine..thanks for those kind words, I treat you to a movie at the Empire Cinema. Free of charge ler...


My bodyguards (I wish) Hj Idin & Pg Ariffin (org kuat Mvision)



Reeda from anakbrunei.blogspot. Nice knowing you & may our path cross again...(in the virtual world)

My sincere thanks to Pg Ariffin & Katherine (GM - Mvision Cinema) for the invitation. Excellent foods - I need to hit the gym after this. Gerenti Princess Nashwa jelous nie.!!!

Next week, there will be another food feast, open house at rumah Jusnani Jamaluddin, Roslan(OGDC) and Macik Mamee. Not forgetting Bomba Shell berhari raya on the 9 Nov at the Big Top, OGDC.

Next week mesti aggressive exercise before flying off to Seoul, Korea. I promised Sham (Bomba Shell) to join their physically brutal fitness exercise . I bring along forcefully my team to join. heheheh no escape ler....Dont you want to have slimmer body like me? :)

The exercise really physical and extreme, hardly anybody survive (the exercise is similar with the one conducted by the Gurkha army). Kalau Princess Nashwa ikut gerenti 1 bulan kepisan hahahahaha.



3 comments:

Princess Nashwa said...

Yeah Is, you will definetely lose your friends with the unappealing bedroom preview!

Princess Nashwa said...

Sorry the word is 'unflattering'..

Anyway, I hit the gym 5 days a week kali ah. Unlike somebody.. baru kan workout sudah tah publicize.. hehee Dare me to join your workout, and I prove to you I can last more than a month. People got STAMINA kali ahh.. How do you think I got that well-built body for 'ahem' a Mummy of three.. kakaaa Jgntah Jealous ani.

girl_who said...

u gotta drag most of us ogdc team 2 that bomba exercise thngy. trust me, u cant take us all down with u!!! hahahah