IskandarWorld Search

Custom Search

Monday, November 5, 2007

My Nephew's Wedding

I rarely attend any wedding biasa ler either too buzy with work or can't get my butt out of the house but last weekend was a special case this is my nephew I am talking about. Honestly, its a weekend to remember and a stress-free as well...ahhhhhhhhhh!!! exhilarating.


Bersanding ceremony between Ilham Hj Mohammad & DK Masnah Pg. Ahmad



The beautiful bride & groom

Majlis suap-suapan

Please dont bite my finger ok!



During the ambil-ambilan ceremony the groom's family was given the privilage to lavishly dressed the bride with golds & bling-bling. I am not sure why? May be as a welcoming gesture as a new member to the family. This is not fair... Hey! what about the groom? Not fair ler like this....If it's my wedding I want watch (expensive one off course), and something that glitter and bling as well....


My brother (the one in the middle) with my nephews


My nephews & nieces

1 comment:

Qamaruz said...

eseh beblog dah ia!!!!! iamgeorgenozuka.blogspot.com my blog!.ahaha