IskandarWorld Search

Custom Search

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

My trip to Seoul, Korea Part 2

5 hrs before departure

Today is a really bad day... woke up with a terrible headache, sore throat and running nose. Last night I never thought I'm suffering.... considering I am flying off today.


Last minit packing....my bro's cat muffin insist to be pack as well

7,30am - Panaga Health Centre

This morning I dash off to Panaga Health Centre...see if the doctor can give me a quick fix to my problem.....


Panaga Health Centre - receptionists. I promised them, their photos will be published in SALAM hehehehe


Azmi " .. kalau kan lakas baik makan tah semua ubat atu....)


11.30am - Brunei International Airport

While queuing to get my passport stamp....surprise to see Fauzi (bukan nama sebenar) OGDC ex-parttimer. Now working as immigration officer stationed at Brunei Int. Airport. What really caught my eyes (and very proud) and it is indeed an eye opener, the way he greets visitors with a smile and say thank you. I don't think I have ever seen any officers done that before....HOraaaay to Fauzi (bukan nama sebenar). Keep-up the good work....


secret shot....a dedicated officer at work....

Flight SQ 181 - Singapore Airline


Scrumptious lunch on board S'pore airline.....and ladies thanks for the Loccitane the vert eau de toilette....

2.30pm - Singapore Science Centre

Arrived S'pore about 2.30pm....took a cab and dash-off to Singapore Science Centre...and cost me about B$20.oo to get there. Havent been there for quiet some time...may be there're new ideas that I can bring back....


Admission charges...OGDC is cheaper by B$1.00



Water works park...OGDC should have one as well....



Very popular with children...



Example of a signage



Playmotion - virtual reality football. Hopefully, OGDC will have 1 next year...



Electric chair. It will be a nice addition to OGDC existing electric exhibits. It electrocute those who sits on it..heheeheh



A vase optical illusion a 2D version



A 2D optical illusion exhibit.


An interesting concept - whereby school students manned the puzzle booth and interact with visitors. This will help the students to improve their communication skills and at the same time build confidence. May be I should try this with our Bruneian students...let see if it works


No comments: