IskandarWorld Search

Custom Search

Friday, November 16, 2007

My trip to Seoul, Korea Part 3: The Adventure begins

15 November 2007


Arrived in Incheon International Airport, Seoul 6.30 am local time (5.30 am Brunei time). Temperature is about 5 deg C. Really freezing cold. The journey from Incheon to Seoul took near an hour...fall asleep all the way. Manage to get a glimpse of shop houses on the way to Seoul.


Shops....


Seoul Plaza hotel, one of the oldest hotel in Korea. Situated in the heart of Seoul and surrounded by shopping malls and markets.


My small tiny room.....fully loaded with internet access (expensive connection fee) and satellite TV


Nice cosy toilet with bathtub


View from my room (11 floor)...buzzling with shoppers...


My kind of shopping mall where I did most of my shopping...heheh


One of the many markets where I bought souvenirs for friends, enemies & OGDCian...ehheeh. Nda cukup duit so sini saja bali....


Art Gallery




Luv this view....

No comments: