IskandarWorld Search

Custom Search

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Day 3c: OGDC Discovery Camp

Day 3c: A Nite to remember......

....the photos below are kidnapped from "the forbidden truth blog" (with permission off-course), as I was sleeping 'tranquilly' in the car, I havent got the chance to curi-curi take gambar tidur of OGDC part-timers/volunteers and campers. Thanks god! I was sleeping in the car (locked and tutup all the windows) ... if not I will see my photo splash in every blog....and never hear the ends of it...especially from my public enemy no. 1

The meaning of Sleep

sleep |slēp|
noun

A condition of body and mind such as that which typically recurs for several hours every night, in which the nervous system is relatively inactive, the eyes closed, the postural muscles relaxed, and consciousness practically suspended : I was on the verge of sleep | [in sing. ] a good night's sleep.


Sham (bukan nama sebenar)...look so adorable....



heheheh......Aiman...so cute..look like my neighbour 's teddy bear ..eheheheheh jan mare! No! wonder always refuse to sleep over rupanya tidurnya ada skill



Hj Alimin (bukan nama sebenar)...siuk jua ah tido ani! apa baik ah for breakfast?


Najib (bukan nama sebenar) forcing himself to sleep...hehehehe


Nazim (bukan nama sebenar) winner of sleeper of the week contest..(If I'm a superhero..who shall I be? may be incredible hulk or freakazoid!)



wakey...wakey...wakey....wakey.....time to exercise


grrrrrr....grrrrrrr......grrrrrrr....if you dont wake-up I gigit you....


Mummy...mummy...I luv you.....heheheheheeh


...dui wang bangun tah!!!


A fanatic Man. U fan...cant sleep without his favourite t-shirt


Hanif (bukan nama sebenar)..demonstrating the fly-trap sleeping technique..heheeheheh


so serious jua.....


The 1st rule of sleepin' ...take off your glass before u sleep...


The different sleeping techniques......

No comments: