IskandarWorld Search

Custom Search

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

..1st day 2008

Dawn of a new Era...

Waking-up to a dawn new day...2008. Is there any difference? Nooop...the feeling still the same like any other day. The only difference is waking-up naked..eheheh drunk from last nite party. Last nite was terrific...eventhough there's only a handful of us...guys! with plentiful of foods and can't imagine 3 kilo of chicken wings gone for lest than an hour..heheheeheh.

Looking back at 2007...I can see flashes of past events and goin' through a roller coaster of emotions..the feeling of pain, anguish, anger and the joy and happiness...all mixed like rojak..which results in the high blood pressure, stress, appointments with psychiatrist...aka shrink.. Ah! well that's life...there are far more bigger challenges lies ahead. As I always said...experience is the University of Life..learned from the past and improve the future.

My only hope for 2008 is to mencipta kejayaan yang lebih besar dengan petunjuk Allah...insyallah! as well as:
* contributing more of my time an energy towards community development & charity works
* realising the the 3rd & 4th stage of my live goals

---------------------------***-----------------------------------

The Splash party at Empire

Time: 11.30am. I forgot I did promised the kids (campers) I pop-by and see how they are getting-on with their reunion at the Empire lagoon.


clowning around....


some of the ex-campers from 2006 - 2007. surprisingly Baby Roy was there...


Hanif Hasif....heheheh not sure what's doin' kesajukan kali...


Rock climbing....my gawd! wish I could try that...

I didn't stay long...I have to dash off to Yayasan for a quick look at the 'Local Products Expo'

Local products fair at Yayasan...




Hafizah favourite roti...she can really eat 2 huge roti boys....

No comments: