IskandarWorld Search

Custom Search

Saturday, January 26, 2008

1st KB Bloggers Nite

Saturday, 26 January 2008 @8.00pm

....the 1st bloggers nite was held at Serikandi Restaurant (a few minits ago), while others enjoying themselves to the sound of gambus..I had to leave early to get my beauty sleep and at the same time update my blog before any of the blogger does...ehehehheehhe....eventhough my photos not as canggih as the others but it fresh from the oven...heheh another way to say it...masih panas

......after tonite' I must bali camera baru...it seems everybody even kanak2 secubit have CANON 400D...arghhhhhh!!!! jeles ler aku. Insyallah...before the the next bloggers get-together I should have a good decent professional camera...eheheheh paksa ku lelong c Froggie to get enough money to buy new camera...

....d nite started with welcoming speech by Liza Mohd (I arrived late so not sure what she's was saying), then by Shaikh Khalid from Arab family and followed by majlis makan2..ehehehh my gawd! the foods are plentiful and totally nyaman berabis..those who missed the d'nite will greatly regrets it..for the rest of their life..hehehe

ps:...I didnot even win any lucky draw.....ada kah patut!!! :)




Group photo...cant delete the KB happening trade mark..kedapatan tia ku curi dari blog c Liza Mohd eheheheh.. your greatness keep himself low-profile...ia tah betapuk d belakan


Mr & Mrs Jurin ...from jurin blogspot. The canon 400D on the table is for sale very cheap..cheap..hehehe


Speech by Senior Pablo.....(my camera not as canggih I would like it to be)


Anak Brunei...this is the 2nd time we met...


Liza Mohd..showing-off her tiger print designer clothes she bought from garage sales..by the way the man is her hubby....


Kamarul from Simpur Blogging Nation...delivering his welcoming speech


...the bloggers enjoying the nite


I havent got the chance to 'flirt' with them...ahhhhhhh!!!!! nanti ku cari apa blog durang


Liza...as a waitress menjaga buah..heheheheh


Your greatness & stella..I should have stop taking 'steroid'


Muaz...not a blogger but only there for the food and bila kanyang left like nyamuk..ehehehehehehe (relative of Arab family)


the rojak food station...yump! yump!


the kambing..food station...


Laksa Penang food station


the dessert food station...


*wink* *wink* *wink*


Badi Lattif...a young professional blogger...


Stella &...geng..wow! havent got the chance to know the rest of the gals


PMY & family...(not a blogger) enjoying the fiesta


Dancing to the gambus...


(from left) Qamaruz, Liza & Safarul....


Liza..heeheh you look pregnant.....heeheheh get rid of that horrendous dress..heeheheh


Winner of the game...receiving his prize from Kamarul...


Qamaruz...my dearest cuzen...showing off his white teeth....

3 comments:

Senor Pablo said...

bro.. hahaa. Awal ia.. hehee.. It was a pleasure meeting you just now. I really enjoy your blog as I can see how u become a mentor to many of the youths at ODGC. Please keep it up. Drop me a line when the next camp for kids going to happen cos my kids wana join.hehee. I hope to meet u again.. Your Greatness..hehee

Princess Nashwa said...

BCBG Max Azria yo... Jgn jealous! hehee

Qamaruz said...

dapan2 mengambil gambar. esh esh esh. hahahaha