IskandarWorld Search

Custom Search

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

...the last day of 2007

Monday, 31 December 2007

....my day was spend at OAF checking on my baby Poochie (Porsche 911). I sent Poochie couple of days ago to retrofit new the new side skirt.

Basically, Poochie was molested - one of her side-skirt was totally ripped off...it really pissed me off, its not only goin' to cost me a fortune but finding the same side-skirt from Gemballa would be very difficult. The options are to replace both the side-skirts with the orignal Turbo design (I am not really keen - it does not look cool compare to the gemballa side-skirt) or to replicate a simliar one (not recommendable). It is a very difficult choice...but a choice I have to make in 2008. In 2008 - my wish for Poochie is to further 'tweak' the engine (the laju the better); restyling the body so that she's look more sexy and hot...



QAF Porsche..


My baby Poochie...Porsche 911 convertible. 0 - 60mph 4.5sec


side view


...side-skirt from Gemballa.


the original side-skirt does not look as sophisticated as the Gemballa


No comments: