IskandarWorld Search

Custom Search

Friday, January 18, 2008

Birthdays...surprise! surprise!

Birthdays....surprise! surprise!

Wednesday, 16 January 2008@ 2.30pm

Right after His Excellency the Prime Minister of Myanmar visits to OGDC..the team pull a nasty birthday surprise for Farah...including advance birthday for your greatness. The cake(s) is superb..but I like mine better..hahah

ps: Along...Its Farah b'day on the 16th no mine ler!!!! Advance atu maksud nya...celebrate earlier...it's either next week or next month or even next year....hahhahah or next century


Totally shock...but still manage is smile. Happy birthday... Farah


Front - my birthday cake. Look how small my cake compare to c Farah...waaaaaa!!!! not fair....


....your cake is bigger than mine...now you wanna to cut my cake..arghhhhhhhhhh!


nobody wanna to eat my cake.....


the guys...enjoying themselves.....


Farah's cake....


No comments: