IskandarWorld Search

Custom Search

Monday, October 27, 2008

Aisah's pre wedding bash + Hectic Sunday

Been trying couple of days to upload new post but unfortunately our 'WiFi' kong-out...so my posts keep on filing-up..will put 'story' to those photos...Just say! too buzy to blog tonight....

Last Sunday was really hectic...I have to attend 3 events but luckily...I have time to attend these events.

Sat, 25 Oct 2008. Aisah's pre wedding bash

Arriving at the scene ..eheheheh...due to the extreme nature of the party..I was told to keep the location a hush..hush..heheheeh

The pelamin...look similar to my cousin pelamin except for the colour of the draped...it does not take a genius to figure it out that I must come from the same supplier. In fact...it is! from the same supplier...

every time the guys start singing..we have to check the weather...incase its raining or even worst ribut...heheheeh

Aisah & Daniel....

Daniel, Ali & Aisah....

Sun, 26 Oct 2008. My cousin bersanding ceremony

trying to be creative.....

it does look the same as Aisah's pelamin..


hmmm.....going to be our extended family...

my cousins...

cousin....ex samseng Mulaut

penyambut tetamu lelaki..

my uncle & cousin..berziarah...

my cousin...only known as eyul..really have to check his IC to find out his real name

cousin..d' Prof Dr...

Sun, 26 Oct 2008. Riang Ria Hari Raya Mukim Seria bersama insan-insan istimewa dari Tutong & Belait @ Dewan Pejabat Daerah, Seria

The shots below are taken by my sidekick. I was invited by Jawatan Kuasa Riang Ria Mukim Seria as the guest of honour but not as the Head of OGDC but as the President of We Care...really appreciate the invitation and it does shows people do care! - on the insan-insan istimewa...(read KB Happening for write-up)

guests - anak-anak istimewa from Belait

the jamuan...

Guests from Belait

Anak2 istimewa receiving their souvenir from the Penghulu and representative from VESPA association

insan-insan istimewa...


nanyian beramai-ramai by AJK kerja MPM Seria

invited guests...its not easy being guest of honour...no freedom to click here & there...heheeh



Sun, 26 Oct 2008. OGDC Rubik's cube challenge (3rd Round) @ IGS, Kiulap

briefing for volunteers from IGS on the rules & games of the competition






No comments: