IskandarWorld Search

Custom Search

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

A visit to the SSB Hospital, KB

Received SMS from Vito (Ak Zul....not sure his full name - a member of PJN's gangster) saying that he was admitted at Ward 10, Suri Seri Begawan Hospital, KB for damam panas......it does remind me of my worst nightmare couple of months back...when I was in the same situation being admitted to SSBH, KB. Really thought I was only suffering from high fever....back at my mind may be kana tahan for just a day but ended up couple of days at ICU.

Vito...suffering from high fever..he was admitted on Tuesday, evening....get well soon my little friend....

the ward....so so so so so quiet...it does give you time to reflect the past..the present and the future...

my gawd! I know how does it feels to be connected to the IV

Vito & the Dr....during my stay! I really appreciate the help, the support and hospitality of the Doctors and nurses...honestly, I am really the most grumpiest patient..I keep on moaning & complaining and at a point I really blow my top...because the pain & the suffering and not forgetting bed ridden...

5 comments:

sani@xhu said...

AHhaha, Such a classic pose from Dr Kumar..

Suzila A said...

U were in ICU? What happened? Bed ridden lagi tuu?? Crita2!!

Iskandar dGreat said...

sani@xhu..waaaaa..u know Dr. Kumar.

Iskandar dGreat said...

suzila A..May this year..was admitted to SSB Hospital KB..a very sad and depressing time...eheheheh now I'm over it udah..

Suzila A said...

Ok good! Glad u're alright now my friend! Tekezut ku baca eh!!