IskandarWorld Search

Custom Search

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Another day...in my WORLD

Another tiring day....honestly, I am too lazy to blog may be I'm suffering from Bloggerlaziness syndrome..hehehe. For the past 2 days, life is like hell arghhhhhhh...sometime I think I might lose my mind..couldnt even remember the day of the week and the worst is...I couldnt even remember who I am heeheh...ani baru kes mental.

Yesterday, managed to do a little bit of work. Have to get prepare for OGDC & STEP centre science camp as well as OGDC Young Leader programmes. Today...in my world;

*Briefing PJN Pg Hj Abu Bakar students those participating in the Young Leader progs. at PJN. In attendance, were representatives from OBBD explaining about the activities to be conducted in OBBD, Temburong. Not much was revealed - kira surprise ler...

* Meeting with RTB & Regalblue on doing a children tv programme with OGDC

* Afternoon nap <- kira malas ler its just so exhausting * Roaming around KB town with Poochie and managed to terrorize a few chicks eheheeh * Go swimming at BSRC * Dinner with Liza & Nonnie...their treats offcourse. My gawd..they were fighting to lanja me your greatness...eheheheh...these usually happens with women whenever they are round me....


The guys and your greatness having lunch at Restaurant Indah Damai..after visiting a sick friend's dad. By the way these photos were taken using my ex iphone camera.....really impressed with the quality compare to my aging P990i...

Liza, Ali & Fizah...smiling for the camera...

A new fire extinguisher just being introduced into the market....with bahasa Brunei...

Fizah...eating with dignity...ehehehehh only infront of camera.

The guys playing street soccers at the Big Top as part of our Healthy Lifestyle Prog....

Teachers & students listening to the pre-briefing

Jamil from OBBD - pre briefing for students who will be participating in team building activities in Temburong as part of OGDC Young Leader Programmes

Rahim aka Muiz & ? totally forget his name ex camper.....listening to the briefing conducted by OBBD

The girls are eager as the boys to participate in OGDC Young Leaders Programmes...

Liza & Nonnie...protecting themselves from my aura.....which really blind their eyes..eheheh

My gawd!!! they really look like sisters....one of them is a menace but the two of them combine it spell disaster...eheheheh

5 comments:

Nonnie King said...

Gimme a knife.
Either I go chop-chop your camera or slit my eyes.

Hmmm.... We look like sisters? Interesting.

Princess Nashwa said...

Wah, Am i cute like Nonnie?? heheee..... Yeah, I agree. Nonnie will catch my laughing and mischevious disease.. huhuuuu

Iskandar dGreat said...

Nonnie & Pricess N...cute???? hahahha....dont want to say much..I might get murder..heheeh

Princess Nashwa said...

Yes.. You will be murdered!

Senor Pablo said...

hahaaa.. U guys seemed to have fun!! Great. kalau aku ikut.. disaster tah lagi banar!! hahaha