IskandarWorld Search

Custom Search

Monday, March 31, 2008

Day 3(a): OGDC Young Leaders Prog.

.......Wakey..wakey...wakey...wakey.....

Last nite the guys were too exhausted....after the 'Follow the Leader' activities, everybody doze off..eheheh..thank gawd! There was a saying ..."you can tell a person character by the way they sleep...." not sure how true it is, but I let you judge it by yourself....

....woke-up at about half 5 (5.30am ler!)..purposely did not woke-up the guys...as this is a Leadership prog..participants need to understand their responsibilities as a muslim. Before becoming a leader for others... you need to be a Leader to yourself. If you can't manage yourself how can you manage others......(this apply to me....)

vrooommmmmm....I'm a Formula 1 driver...

Alimin & Mr Bear and not forgetting Aiman.... :)

Izzat...demonstrating the right way to warm one self..ehheeheh...

Mr Bear...really suffering!!! manakan kana pihit saja..ehehheeh. Alimin you can be sued for torturing stuff animal..

Cikgu Wan heheehheeh....showing the science of sleeping

ahhhhh!!!!.......abis prog. ani...I want to eat chicken rice.....

... I must work hard for 'O' levels...must get 8 'O's

.....naglih jua prog. ani.....

...must remember..to packed by stuffs...jan betinggalan...

..when I grow-up I want to be like your greatness..heheeheh

.....sudah ku basar nanti...aku mahu keja di BSP...

....siuk eh! jadi Ultraman ani.....dapat selamat kan dunia

...sleeping with my frens..give me comfort...

...look so kesian....heheheheeh ke ngalian

heheheeheh......

Uncle Aiman..heehhehe. Uncle..bangun uncle!!!! akhir udah...ehehehe

...I really love margarine....*yum..yum*

....my dream is to 'date' to Miss Froggie...heheeh...I love you miss Froggie..eheheh

...there are many different styles of sleeping...

...wake up time...

No comments: