IskandarWorld Search

Custom Search

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Your Greatness chocolate chips Cookies

uhuhu..hahaha.....now I know how it feels to be a lazy bum...but luckily manage to get my strength back after drinking 'kukubima' my first time ever.. my gawd! a sudden adrenalin rush tarus jadi super active. Its the same feeling as taking hydroxycut pills <-- only for bodybuilder heheh used to be one but now kacut sudah..ehehheeh Gone jogging this afternoon only managed to do 5 rounds should have done more if its not for my aching feets..gone roaming down town with poochie again - as usual terrorising chicks. Its nice to see chicks drooling while poochie & I passed by. Next time will make them scream & cry....Then gone back home and bake myself a yucky mucky chocolate chips cookies..havent bake one for ages. Let see how does it turn out...whatever the outcomes, I 'll feed it to the guys tomorrow....heheheehe jadi my test subjects... While waiting my bro gave me the 1st series of the ever popular Knight Rider..but this is the new series - Knight Rider 2008. Same theme song but different car - Knight Industries 3000 - the car was totally awesome better than the 80's version...dont think it will be out on TV yet....
Ingredients for my cookies..hersey chocolate chips & the rest top secrets...:) The petua to make a scrumptious cookies - dont take a shower after your exercise and let your sweat drips into your dough - so that it taste a bit salty. so no need to add in salt..ehehehehhe

mixed all the ingredients Viola!!!! chocolates chips cookies....sekali makan gerenti kepisan....heheeh

Bake it in the oven...at 150c for 30 mins...

The cookies are jumping up & down in pain..hehehehehe rasakan kamu..heheheeh

Never thought it turns out perfectly as usual ler...aku yang masak..ehehehhe

Honestly, usually I lied by this time its the truth...the taste is better than any other chocolate chips found in the market....heheheeh. Let hear the verdict tomorrow...

ooo..yeah! my bro gave me the scented thingy to be hanged in the car...very popular in US bcos' of the movie transformer...i think kana lakatkan in Bumblebee car....

a snap shot of the 1st mini series Knight Rider.....I should covert poochie macam KIT 3000 - utilizing nano technology ..eheheheh

No comments: