IskandarWorld Search

Custom Search

Saturday, March 8, 2008

My Weekend....

A few days a ago I did promised the guys that I will cooked them spagetti (famously known as delicious death)..but first they have to sign indemnity form to protect myself from being liable for any death, injuries, or illness as the result of eating my spagetti...heheeheh insyallah next week I'll bake my horribly yucky 'chocolate chips' cookies....for the guys to try...may be I should serve it to my 'boss' and other leadership team members...heheheheheh..and not forgetting Liza Mohd, Nonnie, Along, Qamaruz, Safarul & SafwanHMS..try my spagetti & cookies you will definitely love it...heehheeheheh

In order to cook the spagetti...I have to 'betarak' for a week...to induce the ke nyamanan bila makan...

The word today is 'persuasive' - a very powerful word with a very powerful meaning....this can be apply when one's does not want to eat the spagetti...

d every popular your greatness spagetti...people from near and far are queuing to try it...

'your greatness' spagetti...I bet its even better than any italian spagetti but eating it will be a tragic..heheeheh

Hilmi...right after eating the spagetti...in state of shock and delusion...

Fizah...suffering from a memory lapse....eheheheeheh

When to the Mall last nite and bought myself a justice league DVD..couldnt find any other cartoon DVDs. Quite surprise to see SafwanHMS roaming around the Mall with his sister which I first thought his ehem.ehem....nice to see you dude eventhough ku jaling2 kan sampai keluar biji mata ku...you didnt even notice me..eheheheh

No comments: