IskandarWorld Search

Custom Search

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Tuesday....

Woke-up quite late and nearly forgotten all about my meeting at Jabatan Sekolah-sekolah. On top of that I really had an awful dreams...but not sure what my dream is all about, just knew it's an awful dream hehehe short term memory lost. Heard it was raining quiet heavily last nite and it continues till this morning....one thing worry me, everytime it rains there's bound to be road accidents sana sini and there will be a very long traffic jam, it really sucks!!!!

....your greatness agenda for today...
* Meeting at Jabatan Sekolah - sekolah, Jalan Ong Sum Peng
* Visit Pesta Buka, ICC
* Briefing teachers for the camp
* any other business...thought of goin' to Bukit Shahbandar, let see if I'm up to it....


Left KB at about 8am and reach BSB at about 8.45am heheeheh..very fortunate there's no road accidents and the rain is not that heavy. I could have reach Jabatan sekolah - sekolah if only I didnot lose my way....


Trying to find a parking space at Ong Sum Peng is really a nitemare...people just park recklessly along the roadside. May be its time for somebody to look into this...


The building occupied by Jabatan Sekolah - sekolah...


Tuan Pengerusi Cikgu Mohammad Rajab & Cikgu Hjh Jariah.....by the way the meeting is all about activities for sekolah-sekolah rendah during the Pendidikan Kesalamatan Lalulintas...


....the PKBs.....


the meeting at Jabatan sekolah-sekolah ended well before 12am...so I got a few hours to kill before my next meeting at STEP Centre..so I decided to check out Pesta Buku at ICC. ...the last day is on Friday, 9 March 2008.


The entrance to the book fair


one of the many vendors promoting their books


ahhhh...the book that I wrote...heeheheh (I wish)


books on ICT & medical...


book on how to Blog...I am not sure if any bloggers really need it...


Bought myself a few story books...infact 3 books by Agatha Christie my all time favourite author..what dissappoint me most is that most of the books whether its fiction or non-fiction its all in Bahasa Malaysia...cant even find a decent books in english....


Saw Abd Halim (Abacus) at Yayasan...we ended-up chit chat and gossiping pasal Liza Mohd.heheheeh. Thanks Halim for the treat...bah! next time free ticket ah...


surprise..surprise...its Dj Izan heeeheh met her at Yayasan...who could forget that orange hair may be the only one in Brunei. By the way she's shying away from your greatness..she cant faced the fact that she's mesmerized by his greatness charm hehheeheh

2 comments:

Kitty said...

Ouuhh... where did u find the book on how to blog?

But seriously, you're right. Why can't they have it in English?? (sanang jua idup) Hahaha!

Iskandar dGreat said...

I found the book in one of the stall. very disappointing that about 70% of the books are in Bahasa Malaysia...for the next book fair have english books please...ehehe