IskandarWorld Search

Custom Search

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Saturday....

I was dreaming of spending my saturday guling-guling on the bed, day dreaming and watch TV till my eyes pop out but instead...

..rushing-off to Labour department getting contracts for my amah & driver approved. Then dash to PJN Abu Bakar for a meeting with cikgu Marina, I was quite concern on the progress of the PJN gangsters in preparing for their presentation exercise...so far none are even bother to asked or feedback on their progress... :( Hopefully, Cikgu Marina would be able to resolve this.

Honestly, we been trying hard to improve the gangsters presentation and communication skills which is paramount for their future development. I wish I could make them understand!!!!!... Guys please take this opportunity...if you miss this workshop don't think there will be another one..

My gawd!!!!...its been hectic today and later I have to prepare for tomorrow jungle trekking with the guys to Wasai Telingan (if I am not mistaken its somewhere near Bukit Teraja..)..

Cikgu Hj Ishak...share my concern in developing these students...

my eyes are wide open when I saw the word "Lots for Less"...ermmm..shopping!!!!

Mutiara is specialty shop that sales furnitures, knick-knacks, etc from Bali, Tibet, China, Vietnam, etc...for those who loves oriental things this is the shop to go to. Situated on above of Pan Bright Travel agent...i.e 1st floor

statues on sale.....

currently some of the furnitures are no sales....at a very good discount

These are the two items I bought from Mutiara...a perfume bottle and a smoking pipe. I love the oriental 'dragon' design. From what I heard from the owner, they never have 2 items with the same design..(steady jua gambar ku ani macam pro udah..eheheheh)

Love to collect things that are unique...to me represent 'long term investment'

....after Mutiara when window shopping at The Body Shop, see what fish ** wink ** I can catch..

hehehe shopping kah? Tina from Megamas..

...who else I saw at The Body Shop?....ehheheeh

Ku tumbuk ko karang..ehehehhe...adang tah shopping ani...

A newly open branch of The Face

..I never try the product before..it seems people really like it

oooo my gawd!!! poochie alternator belt putus..arghhhhhhh...not again!!!! paksa spent the rest of the afternoon at a workshop in seria. Luckily..all goes well!!!

Poochie taken a bath...to lazy to give her one..ehheeh

TelBru mega carnival...will be officially launch tomorrow 27 April 2008 at Dewan Bandaran Kuala Belait

Stall owner preparing for tomorrow launching...

Let's go and meriah kan the Carnival...Heard lots of activities for visitors

After Dewan Bandaran...I then 'navigate' my way to the Pasar Malam located at K.B taxi station...a happening place during weekend

...where else can you get traditional kueh - mueh if not in pasar malam...

saw familiar faces at the pasar malam...

sale!!!!!!! let see what they got for sales....

the prices are not bad but no money ler! to buy any...


Bump to Safarul...who! was stalking me...arghhhhhhh eheheheheh this was the shot taken by safarul using my camera.. heheeh not bad...shot. May be its the camera

Another shot by Safrul..not sure why he love the sky so much...ehheeh

ended-up lepaking with Safarul at Marilyn cafe...trying to invite Qamaruz to join us...but he rather chase after 'chicks' in lumut..hahahhaahh

Wow! KB is really buzy during weekend......

No comments: