IskandarWorld Search

Custom Search

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Wasai Telingan - Rampayoh

Wow!!!!...what a day today, never thought i would be back alive..eheheh (sound very dramatic). The story goes like this..

..initially I'm a bit hesitant to go for jungle trekking as last nite I was told to be on standby due to certain emergency (hush! hush! for now)...and I have a function at lunch time. Well! what the heck just go..have fun & enjoy the beautiful weather. Meet the rest of the guys at about 7.30am at Taman Rekreasi Sg. Liang (got there a bit late..'cos contemplating to go or not) and then we are on our way....

To cut the story short...half way trekking I was really exhausted so decided to take a sipped of 100 plus..a few seconds after that starting to feel dizzy....at the back of my mind...my gawd!!! what happen..am I dying :). First thing first, better save Nikki (my nikon camera ler) and put her inside the bag..then after that baru tah pengsan..eheheh very materialistic. Luckily, the others were there to help.

On our way....in actually fact the wasai is located not in Bukit Teraja but in Rampayoh.

convoy...following your greatness..heheeh

..we lost our way...nasib baik we got the right direction

distribution of food & drinks...for the trip

really shock to see 90% of the trekkers are ladies...what happen to the men?

getting ready...

heheheh the group...

its not as easy as one's thinks...

surprisingly the ladies do survive..eheheh

Zahrin showing us..how to get water from the root of a tree..very interesting indeed. The taste of the water is similar as those from the stream. An important info...if you got lost in the jungle & without water sources nearby


we finally arrived at the wasai...as for me I feel much better. I really need a good dip in the water to freshen-up

nasi lemak aka nasi katok...love it....best eaten with frens & at the waterfall

the adventuress!

Your Greatness....bertapa under the waterfall...

kasut ku terlakap lagi...must buy new one...

catching bengkutut...(those who dont know what it is ask ur parent..)

the spider web...close-up shot

sunshine through the leaves...

surprise to see an abandon well...Belait -4. The well must have been explore in the ages ago..need to check the history

on our way back...

Attack of the limbatak...it is really painless

The group...my gawd! I survived...

No comments: