IskandarWorld Search

Custom Search

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Insurances Taib Roadshow & Jalan-jalan jumpa orang

Drop by at OGDC for quick look at the roadshow before dashing off to Bandar ...As I was stepping into the Gallery saw people queuing to registered for the insurance. Response was overwhelming. Looking at the crowd Insurances Taib did an excellent job in promoting the roadshow..it sure does happening!....and its a good things for us as well!

Wish I bought my insurance at Taib...only then I can get 50% off..

Jangan jara2 using OGDC for your next roadshow...The next big event at OGDC will be the Travel fair organised by ABACUS sometime in February....

Booths are also set-up at the theatre...to meet the overwhelming demand of the public

Honestly, I didnt knows what's happening at the big top and the car park...so jalan-jalan to see what's really goin' on...



other organisations participating in the roadshow as well...
PC games competition...very popular with the younger generation...


Artist.....







Vance Tan....

forget his name....I know I had seen him somewhere before...heehhehe

Drawing competition...

Officers from JPD...a very close friends to OGDCians




Azim ex-camper...

Muiz...travelling all the way from Tutong...

this was my lunch....at La Stadium..

hahahaha.....Nurul..flirting with her pink umbrella...kira angan2 jadi model


Bandar
saw Filzah & her family...roaming up & down the Mall..ehhehehe

Yours truley, Along...

No comments: