IskandarWorld Search

Custom Search

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Braving d' bajir at barek lorong 3, Seria

....... this morning heard on the radio that several places including KB being hard hit by flash flood and the worst area affected- Barek Lorong 3, Seria. Penghulu Mukim, Seria in his radio interview outlines the government effort to help those affected by the flood.

I was 'emotionally' excited after hearing the radio interview...in my mind ani a great story for my blog..eheheheh teruja tarus. So accompanied by my trusted companion Miss Niki, Mr Croc and offcourse my heavy duty (banjir proof) brand new Cx7, will try to brave the banjir for a sensational story....


Jalan Tengah, not far from OGDC

Brunei Shell houses...

The only time I saw Jalan Tengah gravely affected by flood was in 2000

Traffic jam leading out to Seria by-pass. Dont think I can get to Barek Lorong 3, through this road. So I turn around and take the back road ...

I left my car at perumahan Lorong 3, which is a stone throw away from Barek Lorong 3, Seria. Walking to the barek is aint easy...esp. with the high water level.
Mental note to myself...bali inflatable raft...ehehehe

Some bareks are worst hit than the others depend on the location of the bareks....I wish I could get a closer look! unfortunately, I dont think I'm dress for this occasion..

Mr. Croc..pinjam from by brother....a good way to scare away crocs & snakes..eheheheheh kira bapa buaya...


really sympathize with the families affected by the flood..s Year after year, the same thing happens..havent these people had enough. Who should be blame for this? is it poor choice of location, drainage, etc...Something should be done by relevant authorities to prevent this from happening again.

Its not the flood that intrigue me..but its the abandon barek which was gutted by fire couple of years ago. Should these bareks be renovate or demolish?.. instead its been left abandon for years. Which pose a health & safety hazard to the families staying near by, tall grasses & sampah sarap an ideal habitat for rats, snakes, etc.....Jangan karang ada org bemara because of these issues than baru tah sibuk and start blaming each other....and its a safe heaven for drug addicts....Only relevant authority have the answer!

You can imagine how high is the water level

The road in front of Panaga police station is not spare.....by Mr Flood..eheheh

No comments: