IskandarWorld Search

Custom Search

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Reader's Heaven & Consumer Fair part 3

After a terrifying ordeal yesterday!...ujan & banjir. I really need a stress out outing just to clear bad 'karma'....the only way to do it is 'shopping' ..heeheheh So, had a quick trip to bandar and with only couples of dollars in my wallet off I go......


First stop..Reader's Heaven located at jalan Jerudong, a favorite sanctuary for bookworms..that's include me...hehehe...

ani kira free of charge promo..hehehehe

wide selection of books...love the set-up simple

bought about six books...which can last for about a week. I might pop by again insyallah in a week time..


Consumer Fair Part 3.....@ ICC

Never thought today...of all the other days, I committed a big sin, which is unforgivable...woaaaaaaa!!!!... my sins - bringing plastic bags home - after a spending spree at the consumer fair.......:( damn......I blame it on the vendors...I dont know that the barang-barang are that attractive. Now! how can I faced my disciples.......

saw Ak Safwan & family....

RTB's booth....


OGDC posters at Kenali Negara Kitani (KNK) booth

Demonstrating with the use of innovative gadget ie. iron to get rid of wrinkle..

wow! surprise to see a booth by Liverpool supporters club (brunei)

ex-camper...not sure siapa nama nya...





Hj Amit and family


I really had a field day...sampling all the foods..

I was asked to filled the survey form - to evaluate the 5 difference types of rice, 3 are non local rice and 2 are produced in brunei

Nise + totally forget her name (ex OGDCians volunteer)...graduated as a biotechnologist from UBD and now works as researcher in Jabatan Pertanian & Pharmacy..

foods are serve fresh...and free for sampling...

My gawd! never thought I'm using plastic bags...I have no choice but to used plastic bags as a mean to bring the goodies that I bought...

spotted police & fire truck...right opposite DST Head office, Jalan Tengku Link. Not really sure what's goin' on...

1 comment:

em said...

hi, we tried to go to reader's heaven last saturday. we went to jalan jerudong but we couldnt find the building. is it in jerudong? or somewhere near bandar? we are not familiar with the place so appreciate if you could tell us how to get there. thanks a lot.