IskandarWorld Search

Custom Search

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Goodbye OGDC! Part 2

Its been quite a while since, I have updated my blog. For the past couple of weeks its been a tremendously happy weeks for me....you can see from the huge smile on my face...hahaha..I had confirmed my transfer date from OGDC to IM next week Monday, 9 Feb. 2009 (but havent received an official letter yet!...). Never been so happy...the thoughts of leaving OGDC ,more or less reduce the burdens I have been carrying all these while! Now, no more working 24 - 7, working weekends and late nights; I will sure thoroughly miss developing and conducting the programmes for the kids esp. the Science camp. But, I will still be active with my community work!...

Next week, I will still pop by at OGDC until my transfer letter is confirm..I'll do a bit of office cleaning before handing over my work to the new Head of OGDC. and move to to Information Department (IM) as ..Strategic Business & Technology Planner.

Looking at my new job as a Strategic Business & Technology Planner, its totally different than what I'm doin' at OGDC, will tell about it in my next post...hahahahahah I'll keep it a secret for now!

Looking back at OGDC, for the past 7 years, I was responsible for creating progs. such as OGDC Young Leaders prog, Ignite the sparks, Team building, Electronic workshops, Kids & Science, Young Scientist, Little Explorer, OGDC camps, Tech. Challenge, etc....I was starting from nothin' to what OGDC is now! really proud of it and in the process developing & nurturing our part-timers .......

I truly enjoy my work at OGDC but now its time for a change and I hopes for a brighter & prosperous future.


Last day as the Head of OGDC...

Had a meeting with AAC with regards to Ignite the Spark progs. I will still supported them eventhough not with OGDC. I will complete what I have started..alhamduillah! the progs. does work.. talking to the teachers - students have shown improvement in their studies & motivation...bravo!!!! and more eager to participate in activities conducted by the schools which, was none before.

When I developed the paperwork, I had to take into account the environment, interest & attitude of the students only then! I can tailored made the progs. for the school. I am goin' to truly missed designing the progs. for students & communities....

Makan-makan for my Farewell

Nearly every friday, we have this sort of things goin' on at OGDC and every Friday, there will be a Pasar Malam at the car park, seria. So every body chip-in & we buy something...


Jubur! hahahah...sound nice then tungking....OGDCians favourite. the bigger the jubur the better, actually we would like to try ostrich jubur, gerenti basar...hahahah

Getting together..helps to promote friendship and harmony....

Zahin, Zohan, Zihin..hahahahh I can never remember his name...a jubur's lover..hahahaha

Sharing ideas, problems, etc...helps create a friendly atmosphere...a must for all!


Chinese New Year
Right after out get together makan-makan, I angkut the rest of the guys to an open house organised by Musfada's big boss David at Jalan Kerma Negara..

Saw familiar faces....


Talking about food! the OGDCians are the champion. will have another party at my home...soon..

Arrival of guests...

I'm throughly bless to have staffs, colleagues & friends...that support and help you all the way....

hahahahah....Adib trying to lick leftover foods from Aiman cheek....

Chinese New Year wont be the same without fire crackers...

Big Bang....

Ain, Ali & Tesa...



onlookers....smile with amazement...hahahah



the guys..hahahah

Hjh Kamarjhan with Hubby...

No comments: