IskandarWorld Search

Custom Search

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Travel Fairs & bomba Shell HLP

What a day...been under the weather for 2 days now..may be terkajutan after joining Bomba Brunei Shell Healthy Life Style prog. (HLP) not the aerobic exercise but rather the physical fitness exercise Level 1 & Level 2. I was puffing the entire exercise..it shows how physically unfit I am. My gawd! I really need to get physical..watching the Punisher sure make you extremely physical..hehehehehe but not recommend for those suffering from mental anxiety..gerenti bematian jelama....:)

This morning, quite difficult to get out of bed (demam), just guling-guling & tungang-tungang liat TV..almost forgot that I have to pick-up Miss Poochie from the saloon after waxing & polishing. When I was about to bayar Miss Poochie grooming services..I was shocked to see the bill which amount to B$180.00....bankrupt! next time I'll do the grooming myself...

I had an several hours to kill before my meeting with AAC's principal & DP on the Leadership prog and team building activites... so drop by at OGDC and see what's happening at the Travel fair and bazaar organise by Brunei Shell Ladies (BSLA) and at the same time trying my new 3rd party speedlight.


Charity Bazaar organised by Brunei Shell Ladies (BSLA), proceed from the sales will be donated to tabung rakyat Palestine.

A renowned Brunei batik artist participating in the Charity Bazaar

Haidi & wife..buying tickets for their 2nd honeymoon heheheheeh....

participating travel agents busy entertaining their customers. If I am not mistaken this is the 3rd year such travel fair being organised at OGDC

Wheel of fortune..not sure how it works. Will find out tomorrow.

The infamous notorious Abd. Halim from Abacus and a dear friend...


Ros from Freme Travel agent and member of Arab Families clan

selling balloons....ehehehheheeh

Budak gauk - Alimin ex ogdc part-timer..now an undergrad at UBD.


KB Skaters....sorry bros forgot your names

Body painting...

Adib...relaxing while eating free ice cream


Ali & Tesa....

Storm Troopers...on the loose & terrorizing innocent tickets buyer..ehehehehehehehh. They sure pull the crowd in


HLP with Bomba Shell



The firefighters....

1 comment:

david santos said...

Really beautiful posting. Excellent photos. Very good spaces. Good persons and much joy.
Congratulations!!!