IskandarWorld Search

Custom Search

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Majlis Doa Selamat & Chinese New Year celebration@ BSRC

This afternoon Sunday, 8 Feb 2009 really have to rush to lumut for Majlis Doa Selamat for my cousin who will be flying off to Perth, Australia to continue his study at Curtain Uni..I totally forgot all about it...have to drive like F1 (offcourse...pakai seat belt) just to get there in time...nasib baik arrived there just after the doa and time to start eating < this is really important....

As usual plentiful of foods......that goes my diet!....

This is the soto station....

DJ Keejah...a soto's lover...

Halimah heheheeh...a great supporter of my community work...

My cousin and his daughter

DJ Keejah & hubby....

My cousin...will be flying off to Perth next week....Bon Voyage & all the best...


Hj Latif...


mesmerised to see Your Greatness...hehehe



Chinese New Year Celebration @ BSRC


Last night had the opportunity to have a quick peek at the lion dance performance at BSRC..

Hj Salleh Bostamam, BLNG Managing Director passing by while on his way to the swiming pool.

hahaha......Please no...no photo...aku malu. hehehehe

Mizan with hubby...I was told Miza...take classes on how to be a good lioness..eheheheh

Queueing for the performance...

Did I mentioned that I was at BSRC not for the CNY celebration but belanja-ing a few friends Korean BBQ...we are so buzy eating and dont have the opportunity to see the performance..but manage to see the firework..Unfortunately, their identities are keep secret ..hehahhhha...we really had a great night....



No comments: