IskandarWorld Search

Custom Search

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Together again!

At long last...we finally met for Bahar's farewell lunch today. After being away for a long time & living in my own world (OGDC), I havent really got the time to lepak-lepak with the guys...

Now! I'm freed myself from the clutch of OGDC, a good friend will be leaving us.......to the land of snow, trout and salmon heheheheeh..kana cross post ke Norway and will be leaving Brunei end of this month. Bon Voyage my friend....

Bahar..will be there to pancing trout & salmon with you...hey! sempat nya jumpa the Bruneian ladies yang goin' training in Norway.

The guys....honestly, havent really had lunch with them for ages. How I missed the good old times

Bahar...thank you for the belanja-ing....

a father of cartoon...Cuboi..heheheehhe


Bukit Shahbandar

I was really bored yesterday, so I dash off to Bukit Shahbandar for a quick run...

Lepak-lepak with harry before dashing off to KB...

No comments: