IskandarWorld Search

Custom Search

Monday, May 26, 2008

2nd Appointment

...went for my 2nd check again today at KB Hospital. It's really nerve wrecking the doctors will decide whether I'll continue my home stay or move back to the ward or discharge completely. The result from my blood test should be out by now, hopefully....everything should be ok~!~~~~

Going thro' the door is very depressing enough...

Machine that monitor my BP and oxygen level. So far so good!!! alhamduillah...

Anxiously waiting for the doctors to come to my bed....

Cant imagine my medical files are so thick.....Alhamduillah! the result from my blood test are ok! but there are still abnormalities in the results. Still not sure the cause of my illness.From what I heard..the doctors are still waiting from the blood analysis from Singapore....

Another blood test....cant bear to look at the needle pricking on my arm....

Thank gawd! that's over...have another appointment again next week...for another blood test....arghhhhhhhhhh!!!

The colour of blood....

The nurses that really make me feel at home...thanks guys for the care & attention. I was given another week off work....(nooooooooooooo!!!!!!) and now, I no more medications. Have to make another appointment again next week for another blood test and check-up. Cant wait to go back to WORKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK..............

1 comment:

sani@xhu said...

SN Mazan and SN Nympha. Both are very kind nurses, and have worked with them before. They're very fun and easy to work with.

Hope you get well soon!!