IskandarWorld Search

Custom Search

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Dinner at my CASA

The time now is 12.20am...probably I just blog for a while till I get myself to sleep. Dinner tonite was totally awesome..havent cooked for a while, so tonite I try my handS in cooking Italian foods..initially I thought of cooking 3 type of dishes but ended up just cooking pasta in Spaghetti sauce, mixed veg in italian spicy herbs and baking chocolate chips cookies......

We have to thanks Nonnie for her elegantly style corn chicken sandwiches...not bad at all...quite surprisingly my mum love it...hopefully she does not ask me to marry her ehehehehehheheeh opps!!!!. Last but not least, Liza with her roasted potatoes mixed with honey chicken (I love the potatoes not sure about the chicken...feed the leftover to the cats.. hehehehe they still alive till now!) and the guys as usual just bringing their parut..eheheheheh

We had a good chat and a good laugh...(we were telling ghost stories just to annoyed Nonnie, gossiping, talking about Global Warming, bla..bla..bla..bla..) will do it again next time and invite a few more people. Tonite was a trial for the forthcoming party..ehehhehehe. I might do a farewell dinner for Safarul who will be goin' down under (not kubur but Australia)...

ps: I do hope they survive after eating those cookies.....if not I will end up with no dinner guests....

...trying out baking the cookies again. Havent baked cookies for ages...

...the cookies turn out beautifully...

Tamu Kuala Belait

I have to do last minit shopping to buy ingredients for my italian dishes....where as can you get fresh vege & fruits freshly picked from the orchard. One of the 10 keys action point in stopping global warming is by buying your groceries from the tamu. Not only it helps the environment but help our local farmers as well....Below are excerpt from Vance Tan blog on Global Warming.

Buy Local and Organic

Did you know the average American meal travels more than 1,500 miles from the farm to your plate? Think of all the energy wasted and pollution added to the atmosphere - not to mention all the pesticides and chemicals used to grow most produce! So go to your local organic farmer to get your fruits and veggies.

saw a friend..buying fish at the Tamu Kuala Belait...

when buying fish look at the eyes....if the eyes sparkle and feel like you in love with it...buy it..ehehheeh


Plentiful of vegetables & fruits.....

a typical day at the Tamu


Pisang...hmmmm....nice




Luv...pisang...the bigger the better...

cooking Mixed veg. with Italian herbs...

Nonnie..elegantly style sandwiches...

my mum..mango fish...

enjoying a quiet dinner.....no TV and no distraction

Photo taken by Liza Mohd..using my Nikki...

1 comment:

nikki.szeli said...

I was wondering who is ur Nikki .. then .. "OH, should be the camera." x) haha. and get well soon !