IskandarWorld Search

Custom Search

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Week with out work

Its been couple of days since I updated my blog...its not that I have nothing to write but laziness strikes....I was given a week-off work and insyallah! will start work next week but that's depend on my medical check and Endoscopy on Tuesday next week.

Yesterday....went to the office to check out a few stuffs but ended-up working hehehehe...attended 4 meetings...my gawd!! so exhilarating..never thought I really missed work..my brain explode with joy....I can feel electrons charging my grey cells...cant wait to go back to work....hehehe hopefully, my doctor wont find out!!!!

Last Monday, I decided to watch Indiana Jones with the guys...with all the hype about the movie...and being a fanatic fan of Indiana Jones..I wouldnt missed it for the world....

hmmmmm.......my gawd!!!! I wanted to love the movie but it was really dissappointing! I was benchmarking it the previous movies..The Last Crusade, Raiders of the Lost Ark and the Temple of Doom... the Kingdom of the crystal skull is in no way..in the same standard as the other movies. It lacks the thrill and excitement of the previous movies and the story line is definitely boring...just a cut and paste of several stories..ie. Area 51, the legend of the Aztec...bla..bla..bla...Well! that's my opinion....

...right after the movie we decided to lepaking at the Mall...I havent been to the Mall for ages. Quite surprise to see an exhibition dedicated to Energy Week...

...hoping to see something new...but its all the same....

Decided to treat the guys a La Mee@ Gadong...the guys never been here before. A special treat for accompanying me....to quench my thirst for 'Indiana Jones' heheehhe

..the guys trying out different types of noodles....

...playing with the aperture....

Today, Thursday, 29 May 2008

Today, decided to chill out and relax...meeting with friend at DKM, KB for breakfast then head home for a short nap. In the afternoon...decided to try a new massage parlor at Kg Pandan, KB.. This is a new establishment just open sometime last week.

The set-up is totally different compare to other massage parlor...with its oriental concept

enlarge the photo to see the services they offer...

at first glance....you will think its a restaurant and it does look like one...

No comments: