IskandarWorld Search

Custom Search

Saturday, May 31, 2008

My Weekend...

...Today I barred myself from goin' to the office (as advised by several friends)...or even thinking about work. So spent the rest of the day...trying to do something useful (eat & sleep)...heheeh...knowing me! there's always thing that bounds to happen...heheheh...trust me!...

Last nite my bro & my nephews stayed over for the weekend...knowing the boys ...the day will be 'inda karing mulut'...they always have something up their sleeves..that make u jump-up & down... The boys will be having their exams next week, so trying to help my bro..to persuade the boys to revise for their exams...teaching them how to use the thinking process & how to mind map....for 9 & 7 years old its ain't easy....

The photos below were taken yesterday....membuang boring....

...saw hornbills flew past...

...shot taken from the stairs

photo of a wall clock by Times work....

...went to Soon Lee...for groceries shopping....

...met with Maria's dad (member of PJN gangster)...heehheeh

..lepaking at my bro's room..playing CS on the 47" tv would be awesome....



Today..lunch at Kaizen Sushi, Seria....


..my nephews are a total fanatic of sushi...

eel....


As I said....things bound to happen...while driving Miss Poochie along Seria By-pass...Miss Poochie suddenly come to a stop...arghhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! near the junction to BLNG Lumut...manage to stop at the road shoulder. Probable cause..might be problem with the alternator..wont know for sure until Monday...while waiting for help!!!...I was playing around with Nikki...testing my skills..





..received this msg while I was in dilemma....insyallah! will to there nanti....

towing truck arrived at about 7pm.....and I was there since 5.30pm...

No comments: