IskandarWorld Search

Custom Search

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Check-up

Went to KB Hospital this morning for routine check-up....as usual sample of my blood was taken for analysis. Getting your hand prick just to get the blood's sample really hurt...I should get used to it by now. Ooo yeah! I'm still not discharge yet from KB Hospital...technically I am still in the Hospital......arghhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!! Only kana suruh rehat di rumah...I am not allowed to even think of work...nooooooooooooooooo......until they know what's the problem with me...

Koperasi stall at KB Hospital's lobby...


Lift taking me to the 2nd floor - Ward 10

My gawd!....dont think I want that again....the results of the blood analysis will be out on Monday...

Something to cheer me up......

saw....Arab families Bin Khalid's dad just arrived at the hospital...

.... a lepak time during Saturday at Qawi's Tudung Saji stall....

went to Taman SOAS to watch the guys setting-up for The Energy Fair tomorrow, 25 May 2008


Never try the Fun donuts before....the taste not bad at all.....

I know how it feels to be cage-up.....

No comments: