IskandarWorld Search

Custom Search

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Live life to the fullest..Part 1

I been away for so long..my thoughts, my fingers and every tiny winy parts of my body cant seem to work together...may be give me times to compose myself and gather my thoughts...To those out day and to each and every one of you...thanks for the kind word of well wishes....without your support I wont have the strength to carry on living.....

Last nite was pretty daunting...since back for home stay since Wednesday, feel i'm couped-up. Really need to get-out and get a breath of fresh air. Imagine the first place I went out last nite to lepak was none other than Excapade KB. I have to drag Nikki and Ali along....

My gawd!!!....really luv it....wish I would not have to go back to ICU again....arghhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

the sight & smell of fresh cut salmon.....

....Let to let you know....wish KB Hospital have a Sushi bar....




No comments: