IskandarWorld Search

Custom Search

Friday, May 2, 2008

The Iron man & Audi RM

Another frantic day yesterday....many meetings to attend to and then rush to Empire Cinema to watch Iron Man. Being a fan of Tony Stark aka Iron Man this is an opportunity not to be missed esp. when given complimentary tickets by TCY Motors...thank you...thank you.

What can I say about the movie? Totally awesome..better than the cartoons that I normally watch and for those who are into Marvel or DC comics do not miss this one out.

Audi R8 is a definitely one hot supercar..arghhhhhhhhhh!!!! wish I could get my hand on one ..dapat model pun ok!!!





Audi TT ...totally awesome..

John Tan ex. Pilihan DJ now as Marketing Executive for TCY motor...thanks John for the invitation

my bodyguards...they cant live a second without food....

Katherine..the General Manager of MVision Cinema....

Jan Shim with wife...

Ranoadidas....covering the event...good luck for tonite event...

Kurapak & his PA...heheheh same goes to you bro...good luck for tonite event. Wish I could be there...

No comments: